Saturday 17 October 2015

Saturday ''morning''


Now that's what I call breakfast! I went night fishing with Marco (my boyfriend) last night and weren't home untill 4 am so I woke up really late today. It felt like a early monday morning before school when I woke up so I decided to make some yoghurt for breakfast. Then I added some granola with chocolate strips in it, then I added some crunched up pieces of white chocolate because I love white chocolate! And I sliced a banana in little pieces topped off with a little bit of caramel custardto sweeten the yoghurt. I tell you, this was finger licking good so sorry for the crappy picture but I couldn't wait to eat it.. But I will definitly eat this more often, probably monday mornings since this is a 5 steps recipe.

I've used :

1. YOGHURT
2. GRANOLA with chocolate
3. WHITE CHOCOLATE
4. BANANA
5 CARAMEL CUSTARD 

I loved the combination of the banana and caramel custard with the yoghurt!
What is your favorite saturday morning breakfast?
And don't forget to let me know what you think about this recipe 
and tag me on instagram if you try it!

Love 
x Kaya


No comments:

Post a Comment