Saturday 19 September 2015

Haul sneakpeek and NOTD

Hey guys,

Do you know that feeling? When your days don't contain enough hours to do everything you need/want to do... Yes, been feeling that one very often lately.. But last friday I had some time to relax a bit and went shopping with my friend Cindy because I wanted to check out some lipsticks. When we went to the store for the lipsticks they were all sold out already so that was a bummer.. Eventually we went to my place with  big smile's on our faces, and loads of goods. 

I already uploaded a notd with one of the new polishes on instagram but I havent got the time to blog/swatch every make up item since I have loads of schoolprojects, i'm currently restyling my room and Marco my boyfriends also likes attention once a while hihi.. 

Well here are the notd's that I did with the 3 new polishes.


The first look I did with the Maybelline super stay gel nail color : Aqua Daze 863
It says it lasts 7 days, its on for day 3 now still looking flawless wich I am definitly very exited about. In my opinion it dries very quickly it's a 1 coater and thanks to the wide angled brush it coats in 3 strokes. Finishing my ''nail design'' coating my ring finger with my new China Glaze crackle glaze in: 980 Black Mesh. Wich I at first really needed to practice because i´ve never owned a crackle polish before and I tended up to ruin it. I tried a diffrent base colour in look 2 on Kim using a white colour instead of the aqua daze from Maybelline.

Whatever colour you take or design you make, seal it with your favorite topcoat!

Thats it for me today since i´m still very tired and have to go to work tomorrow.
Let me know wich look you love the most!
And follow me on Instagram / Twitter <3

x
Kaya







No comments:

Post a Comment